Sunday, 5/21/23 from 3:00-6:00 PM at Bend Cider Co.
SUPPLY AND DONATION DRIVE | LIVE MUSIC | FOOD AND DRINK | RAFFLES AND SILENT AUCTION
Join Think Wild at Bend Cider Co. in Tumalo on May 21 between 3 and 6 PM to help your local wildlife hospital raise funds & supplies to care for injured and orphaned native wildlife in need this baby season! There will be live music, food, raffles and a silent auction, and $3 of every cider purchase will support Think Wild. You can also get involved remotely by ordering supplies directly to the address below or making an online donation.
Thank you to our event sponsors!
Supply Drive Items: Purchase now and bring to Bend Cider Co. on May 21!
You can also mail the products directly to 62410 Erickson Road, Bend, OR 97701
Donate online: Donate to our online fundraiser or mail check to PO Box 5093 Bend OR 97708
Amazon Wishlist: https://a.co/a7NUYwE
Naming Opportunities: www.thinkwildco.org/naming-opportunities
Vehicle and Trailer Donations
Gravel (3/4 minus, pea, river rock, etc.)
Power Tools and Yard Equipment (shovels, rakes, drills, saws, clippers, etc.)
Auction & Raffle Items
Misc. Household Items
Meat cutting scissors
Bamboo cutting boards
Hypoallergenic Laundry detergent
Trash bags - all sizes
Printer Ink (Epson 220 XL)
Galvanized steel tubs
Grassworx-Poultry Pads (#DR010) (Need 3’x50’Roll)
Hand towels, Bath Towels, pillowcases, sheets(non-fitted), wash cloths
Mirrors(varying in size from handheld to 1’x1’)
Baby Cereal(Oatmeal or Rice)
Baby food puree (Fruit or Veggies)
Plain nonfat Yogurt
Birdseed (Finch Seed, Millet, Thistle, Dove seed, Sunflower Seeds, Cracked Corn)
Syringes (1 mL - 100 mL)
Butterfly needles (19G-25G)
Vet-Lite Casting : 2 rolls of the 6"x72"
TLC-40 Eco “Baby Warm Extra” Incubator (Need 2) (For homecare of neonatal mammals)
Construction, Landscaping and Gardening Supplies
Species Specific Formula and Vitamins
Exotic Gamebird Starter - $30 cash donation
Special Order Food Items
The Home Depot
Would your business like to sponsor this event?
Sponsorship levels range from $250 to $4,000 and include the following benefits:
- Recognition on social media, newsletter, website, etc.
- Company name and logo included on 2,000 mailed invitations and all event promotions
- Help support wildlife education, conservation and rescue in Central Oregon
Silent Auction and Raffle Items Donated by:
Baby Season 101
Spring and summer are full of baby wildlife. Here are some tips for baby season:
- It is common for some baby wildlife to be left alone while the parent hunts or forages. Do not assume a baby animal is orphaned just because they are alone - wait to see if the parent returns.
- If you find a baby bird on the ground, look for the parents or a nest to safely return it to. Sometimes they fall on the ground while fledging or in a storm.
- If you find a baby mammal, leave them be while you wait for a parent from a distance. If in danger, you can move the baby to a safer location wearing gloves.
- Do not feed baby wildlife. Improper diet lacks necessary nutrition and can be lethal to the animal.
- If you suspect an animal is injured or orphaned, or have any questions about wildlife, call or text Think Wild's wildlife hotline: (541) 241-8680