If you're interested to serve wildlife in our Central Oregon community as a task force committee member or full time board member, please inquire through the form below.
Think Wild is in an exciting time, as we open our doors to patients and fulfill our mission providing wildlife education, conservation, and rescue & rehabilitation.Toward this vision we need community help, and leadership in a few key areas. This is a great opportunity to get involved in the early days of building this organization anew.
We are seeking these attributes from a board or task force committee member:
- passionate about the mission
- a constructive, collaborative spirit and can-do attitude
- past non-profit board experience is helpful, but not necessary if you're qualified in other areas
Board Member Responsibilities:
- actively work to ensure adequate resources - cultivating funding and community relationships - for the organization
- be available for monthly board meetings
- help to ensure effective organizational planning and programming, in collaboration with Executive Director
- read more at this article of 10 Basic Responsibilities of Non-profit Boards
Our current Task Force/Committees:
- landscaping and maintenance
- fundraising, and
- event planning